Who are you (we)
Web site address is: http://www.cyromromania.ro.
The applicability of this Policy
This Policy applies to the website www.cyromromania.ro
Disabling cookies we use may affect your user experience on this site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers that are stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user who is accessing the internet.
Cookies are installed by request issued by a web server, a browser (eg Firefox, Chrome).
Cookies are completely “passive” (not containing software viruses or spyware and can not access user data on the hard driver).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and content or cookie value. The life of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the website associated web server.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, personally identifiable Internet.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Session Cookies: Are temporarily stored in the cookies file of your Web browser for it to store them until the user exits the web-site or close the browser window;
- persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of a computer or equipment and are activated again when visiting the website that created that particular cookie. Persistent cookies they include those placed by another website than the one you visit the user at the time. These are known as “third party cookies” or cookies placed by third parties. They remember a user’s interests to deliver more relevant information to it.
What is the life of a cookie?
The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are designed for single use (such as session cookies), therefore not retained once the user leaves the site. Other cookies are maintained and reused each time the user returns to the site (persistent cookies). However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time using the browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
Some content sections of some sites may be provided by third-party cookies as if an advertisement. These cookies can be placed on the site and are called cookies placed by third parties as they are not placed by the site owner. Such third parties are themselves required to comply with legal regulations applicable privacy policies of that site owner.
What are cookies important Internet?
Cookies are central to the effective operation of the Internet, helping to generate a navigation experience friendly and tailored to each user preferences and interests.
Denial or disabling cookies may make some sites can not be used. Denial or disabling cookies does not mean that you will receive online advertising – but it will not be able to keep your preferences and interests evidenced by browsing behavior.
What types of cookies we use?
Use of this site can place the following types of cookies:
– Performance of the site: they retain user preferences on the site;
– Analysis of visitors: they tell us whether you have visited the site before; browser will tell us whether you have the cookie, and if not, we will create one;
– Registration: they let us know if you are registered or not, shows the account you are registered and you have permission for a particular service;
How to change your cookie settings of your browser?
Most browsers provide the ability to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in the “options” menu or “preferences” of your browser.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “help” of the browser for more details.
Settings generated by third-party cookies can also check the website:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/