This policy is applicable to the website: https://www.cyromromania.ro
Disabling the cookies we use might affect your experience as a user on this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files of small sizes, consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or any other equipment of a user that accesses the Internet.
Cookies are installed by request issued by a web server or a browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Chrome).
Cookies are completely "passive" (they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard driver).
A cookie consists of 2 parts: name and content (or value of the cookie). The duration of the existence of a cookie is determined. Technically, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that web server.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information in order to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
There are 2 major categories of cookies:
- session cookies: they are temporarily stored in the cookies folder of the web browser so that they can be used until the user leaves the respective web site or closes the browser window.
- persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device and are activated again when the user visits the site that created that specific cookie. Persistent cookies also include those placed by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting. These are known as "third party cookies" or cookies placed by third parties. They store a user's interests in order to deliver information that is as relevant to them as possible.
What is the lifespan of a cookie?
The lifespan of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are for single use only (as is the case with session cookies), therefore they are not further kept once the user leaves the site. Other cookies are stored and reused each time the user returns to the site (persistent cookies). However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time by using the browser settings.
What are third-party cookies?
Some sites may provide sections of content through third-party cookies as in the case of an advertisement. Such cookies may be placed on the site and are called cookies placed by third parties because they are not placed by the owner of the site. Such third parties are in turn obliged to comply with the applicable legal regulations and privacy policies of the owner of the site.
Why are cookies important for the internet?
Cookies are the focal point of Internet efficient use, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user.
Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use. Rejecting or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
What types of cookies do we use?
By browsing on this website, the following types of cookies can be generated:
- site performance: they retain the user's preferences on this site;
- visitor analysis: they tell us if you have visited this site before; the browser will tell us if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one;
- registration: they let us know if you are registered or not, they show us the account you are registered with and if you have permission for a certain service;
Deleting or modifying cookies
Most browsers offer the ability to revise your cookie preferences. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
To understand these settings better, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser's "help" option for more details.
For third-party cookie settings, you can also visit the website: